Let's Keep This Simple.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At DANIAL FROST RACING, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Hello! We are the people behind the DANIAL FROST RACING team – no, not the interesting ones that do all the work on the car, on the engine, or in the tech room. We are the agency that works the image, giving you the best side of Danial himself, fresh as it comes. Our mission is to keep you abreast of all Danial’s activities on the track, during his racing series, and also give you into a glimpse into what he, as a person, stands for. We help you connect with him better, understand his world, and hopefully draw inspiration to build one of your own in ways that you previously thought impossible.
With the same amount of passion we put into showcasing Danial Frost, we also take great pride in connecting with his fans and spectators alike, such as yourself, and so this ensures that all the engagement we have between each other, via this website, is taken seriously at all times, and is outlined in this policy for your benefit.
- Our website
- Our mobile applications (coming soon!)
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information. We’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
– Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to remember you at our end. For example, we require individuals who sign up for our newsletter to provide a full name and an email address, along with the country you are visiting from.
- Payment and contact information: If you buy something from us, we’ll collect information to process those payments, and contact you about your order if it is absolutely necessary. During the purchasing process on our website, you’ll provide personal and payment information like your name, credit card information, and contact information. We also keep a record of the purchases you’ve made.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To place and manage ads in our advertising program. For example, to place ads in certain geographical regions, or targeting certain demographics as part of our advertising program, and understand ad performance.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our visitors, advertising our Services, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns, and understanding and forecasting user retention.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. For example, to work on new design experiences over certain aspects of our website, for a wholesome visitor experience.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, or keep you up to date on your order; texting you to verify your payment. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to any orders you may place with us.)
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it — described in the section above — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to our website, like the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to our websites and investigate issues if something goes wrong on our website.
While no online service is 100% secure, we at DANIAL FROST RACING work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We constantly monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
How to Reach Us